NFL Conference Championship Round Results!

Coming into this week I was 3-5 in my football predictions. This week didn't hurt, but it also didn't help.

1/21/18
1. (1) New England Patriots VS (3) Jacksonville Jaguars 3:05 pm est. CBS
My Pick: New England Patriots
Winner: New England Patriots

2.  (1) Philadelphia Eagles VS (2) Minnesota Vikings 6:40 pm est. FOX
My Pick: Minnesota Vikings
Winner: Philadelphia Eagles

This brings my total predictions to 4-6 with no chance at 50%. I was going to pick the Pro Bowl but I realized that game isn't fun and they probably shouldn't even allow defenses on the field. As for my Super Bowl pick? It will be released on the day of the Super Bowl, two weeks from today. Tomorrow starts a theme for the blog that will run through next Sunday. Most likely not TBT this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Women's Royal Rumble

Future Ideas For The Blog

The Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games In 2017